What does it mean?
Right now, you can have far greater reach than you’ve ever had. You have the ability to get to know your audience – up close and personal.
And all that stands between you and this ability is time. Time to explore and discover the digital tools that can make the difference between just saying something, and starting a conversation.
The Time Savers – iJump
iJump is a New Zealand-based social media consultancy that introduces you to the social media tools that fit your business plan, strategy and goals.
We connect you with the tools, thinking, skills and knowledge you need – at low risk and low cost.
Specifically, we can help you with:
- corporate blogging
- engaging bloggers
- participating in social networks
- guide you into podcasting and online video
- …and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
We’ve given ourselves permission to learn and to experiment. Learn from our successes – and our mistakes – and build the social media strategy that works for you.
iJump offers you research, education and coaching to help you jump in.
Subscribe to our blog for the latest developments in social media, or contact us for specialised research on the area of your choice. There’s a lot of information out there – we bring you the stuff that matters to you.
Simon and Marie speak regularly at conferences and to groups about the emerging media landscape. We don’t just talk about the symptoms, we get to the heart of the changes affecting how we process information.
So you want to start a blog but don’t know where to start? We will walk you through the process so you can start and maintain your social media activity, without it negatively impacting the rest of your busy life.
- Contact us to discuss your social media needs
- Take a Test Flight with us!
- Subscribe for free to our weekly video podcast
- Stay on top of the social media world by subscribing to our blog – you’ll automatically receive our up-to-date links with our personal comments so you stay on top of what’s happening in this evolving media!
Too much information? Sign up for our fortnightly email newsletters and reduce the clutter.